There are warning signs you can read in people’s words or behaviors that should make you stay away from them. In this article, we will go through different but definitely toxic types of people whom you should never trust in life.
Be aware of those who act like this:
1. Those who harm animals. First of all, you should definitely stay away from everyone who is capable of harming animals. Actually, psychologists even claim that people who can harm animals from an early age may truly be sociopaths. If someone can hurt an animal that is so tiny and fragile, imagine what they would do to someone else who is bigger and stronger. These people show no mercy.
2. Those whose mood is extremely volatile. When it comes to extremely volatile moods, we must first mention addicts. They are usually very selfish and won’t care about anything else but satisfying all of their needs, even the imaginary ones. Stay safe.
3. Those who gossip. Those who gossip someone with you, gossip you with that other person – of course when you are not there. Don’t fall into this trap.
4. Bragging all the time. A person who is constantly bragging about their own life is usually truly miserable. They eventually hide something – most times who they truly are. Don’t trust braggers because they always exaggerate everything.
5. Complimenting non-stop. Those who are always complimenting you may hide something as well. Usually, those are the ones who will gossip later. Don’t fall on their compliments and never reveal a lot about your personal life to them.
6. Jealous people. When people are jealous, they may act in numerous strange ways. Of course, all of those ways can harm you in different manners. Jealous people will want to see you fail, no matter what they say.
7. Friends who aren’t happy about your success. These people are not even your friends – if you’ve realized that they are not happy when you succeed in something, know that they don’t mean you are good. As the old story said: “They want to see you do good, but not better than them.”
Overall, having healthy relationships means caring about other people and sharing emotions together. If you’ve realized that people aren’t happy about your success or cannot keep a secret, be sure that you say goodbye to them and never hang out again.
It’s your life and you must take responsibility for it – whom do you let in to grow with you. Whom do you let in to feel your emotions? Be sure that you are confident enough to start building healthy relationships with others, and don’t feel guilty about letting go of all toxic people.
“The Japanese say you have three faces. The first face, you show the world. The second face, you show to your close friends and your family. The third face, you never show to anyone. It is the truest reflection of who you are.”
Do you agree with this list?
Would you like to add someone else to it?