It’s no secret that people worldwide these days think of their pets as their children, therefore, they want only the best for them. Yes, another fact that everyone knows is that pet food is actually not cheap, and the costs rise when you have more pets. Love dogs, cats, and all other sorts of small animals? We will help you to make their lives of the greatest quality, yet to save some money. Who knows, if this advice works for you, you may even save such amount of money to think about adopting another pet or animal -why not?
Here are 9 easy ways which will help you to save money on pet food:
1. Join the PetSmart Auto-Ship program. There’s no reason why you shouldn’t joy PetSmart auto-ship program. First of all, joining it’s super easy. This way, you’ll be able to review numerous pet food products and get the best price. This will not only save you a lot of money, but you’ll also learn how to buy quality pet food.
2. Join the Chewy Authorship program. This free membership will allow you the same benefits as we’ve mentioned for the first fact. The more options you’ll have the better – there are always discounts here and there, so with these memberships and programs, you’ll definitely always get the best deals.
3. Make yours. People have been keeping pets for hundreds of years, and it’s no secret that they haven’t been buying the food, but have been feeding their pets with what they already had. Of course, it’s no secret that different breeds have their own needs when it comes to nutrients, but you can actually learn a bit about your pet breed’s needs and feed it that way. Not only that the costs will drop, but you will also be able to take double care of what your pet eats.
4. Join Petco’s Repeat Delivery program. Join this program and get the best price ever. Sometimes, the price range differs between different cities and countries, but with their delivery, you’ll be sure that you get the best price and quality at the same time.
5. Buy in bulk. Buy more food at once and save tons of money. Most often, pet food is on sale, and it’s always cheaper when you buy in bulk. Small packages are very expensive.
6. Don’t exaggerate. Be real about your pet’s needs – don’t exaggerate with imaginary vitamin, mineral, or other nutrition needs your pet probably doesn’t crave.
7. Buy the store brand. Most often, it’s the same quality as of some expensive brand. Anyways, it’s all about packaging. Surely, your pet doesn’t care about it.
8. Use those discounts. If you buy pet food often, you will probably get a lot of discounts. Maybe you should find your favorite pet store you trust. In that case, you will definitely get some discounts. Use them smartly.
9. Don’t shop online – shop around. Shopping online may have hidden costs, like shipping costs. Why wouldn’t you shop around? Take a look at some local pet stores. People also create DIY pet food, and we’re sure you’ll be surprised by its quality.
Do you find this advice interesting and useful?
How do you feed your pet?