How to Become a Model of the month?
The first thing you should do is ask yourself why you want to become a model of the month. Is it just for fame? Or is it for boosting your self-confidence?
In order to become a model of the month, you’ll need your best portfolio and behind the scene video. Keep in mind how beautiful Instagram photos are not enough, although they may help a bit.
Answer the 14 ONE-WAY VIDEO INTERVIEW QUESTIONS. Your lookbook simply needs to look amazing – good pose and the high quality of photos is a must. Have everything complete? Submit all.
How to know if you ultimately made it as a Model of the Month?
After submitting your info in 2/3 weeks, you will get an email to let you know if your work is accepted. If you do not receive a response from us within 2-3 weeks, please feel free to submit your work to other publications.
One-Way Video Interview Questions
- What are the main challenges in the modeling industry today according to you?
- What is your most favorite and exciting aspect of being a model?
- How do you stay in shape?
- What was your first big break in the industry?
- What qualities does one need to be successful?
- What has been the highlight of your career so far?
- What are you working on now?
- What is your future goal?
- What’s the best life advice you’ve ever received?
- Who is your favorite designer?
- What are some of your favorite things to do?
- What are your views on social media?
- What do you like to do for fun outside of modeling?
- What are you doing that the world is benefiting from?
Chance to feature on Beautiful People magazine
- PHOTO SUBMISSION GUIDELINES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR PHOTOS
- YOU MUST BE BETWEEN AGES 18-35
- Submit a professionally written bio, with your age, your city, state, or country, your height, weight, measurements, your email address.
- All models must submit Up to-12 professional high-resolution full body photos that are no older than 6 months.
- No photos with watermarks or photographer signatures please.
- We do not accept low-resolution camera phone photos.
- We do not accept comp cards, we do not accept photos with writing on them, logos, or photographer signatures.
- We do not accept photos with more than one model in it.
- We do not accept photos posted on other websites or social media sites.
- We do not accept personal photos or photos that are taken in your home.
- Please do not submit any of the above photos for consideration.
What type of photos do you need to send us?
- Send 12 high-resolution jpeg formatted images. ANY FILES OVER 7MB WILL NOT BE OPENED
- The images you submit MUST BE UNPUBLISHED (in PRINT and ONLINE). We don’t want the outtakes of a photo series that has already appeared in another publication. We don’t want images that have been previously been promoted on social network sites.
- Make sure you include a mixture of different angles, poses, full-length shots, and close-up shots.
- Once you are ready just send the pics and a copy of your photo ID proving you are over 18 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may request more high-resolution photos once your work has been accepted.
Please read and agree: By submitting material to this site you warrant that:
- You own the copyright or that you have the permission of the owner to all the attached material and will not be violating any privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, contract rights or any other rights of any other person and you agree to pay any royalties, fees and other monies owing to any person by violation of these terms.
- You were over the age of eighteen years old at the time the attached photos were taken.
- You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual and unconditional worldwide license to use, amend, crop, adapt, modify and exploit any material supplied for any purpose which we may, at our sole discretion, see fit, in any and all media, whether known or invented in the future and I understand that I will not be paid any money for any use of this material by you.
- You acknowledge that BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE MAGAZINE is under no obligation whatsoever to use any of the material.