Who doesn’t want to look good? Who doesn’t wish to look young and beautiful forever? The answer starts from small beauty tips to big pieces of advice about surgery. To look young and good you don’t need to go for cosmetic surgery. You don’t need to be the model or have a killer body to look good. All you need is to follow some basic tips for looking good.
1. Set your wardrobe with classic pieces that rarely go out of style because trends come and go.
2. Make your own kind of trend by mixing some taste.
3. The trend is not all about clothes only. Choose jewelry, watch and glasses according to trend.
Create your own unique fashion DNA: Earlier we discussed how to go with the current trend. But don’t make fashion own you. Don’t be dependent on current fashion all the time. Fashion is highly focused thing regarding looks. Both men and women have thoughts regarding dressing style. Everyone has unique physical features and personality which helps to create different style DNA. So there is no point being a poor copy of someone else. You need to find a style that flatters you. It will increase your confidence. Enhance your imagination and creativity to come up with your own style statement.
Showcase your style according to your body shape: Man or women both struggles with body image as you must have some parts of your body that you less like comparing to others. The dress must follow the body of women, not the shape of the dress. All you can do is draw attention away from this part by highlighting your best feature with detail. Prefer darker colors to slow down parts of your body that you have less confidence. Light colors are catchy, so you should prefer light colors around the body parts that you feel better about. Make sure to use print and patterns wisely because they gain a quite good attention. Women should pay special attention towards their body. Use the internet to search about best ways to dress your body type.
Select the colors which flatter you: There is a lot more to explore in colors. You do not need to limit yourself to a set of colors on the base of your skin tone. Explore different colors and shades. Your coloring profile is determined by your skin, eye and hair color. Choose the colors which flatter you by creating color harmony with personal taste. People with the cool skin tones should choose colors on the blue side of the spectrum. Most blue looks awesome on cool toned skin. People with warm toned skin should go for red side colors. Most red and yellow color suits on people having warm skin tone.
Feel comfortable: Looking only good is not important. You need to find your comfort zone in your style and looks. If you can’t move, sit and walk comfortably in your dress, you will look awkward in the outward rather than being able to enjoy the time. Cosmetics are so powerful to change your look ultimately but sometimes wrong makeup makes you feel uncomfortable. Vera Wang said that “A woman is never sexier than when she is her clothes” and we totally agreed with them. Coco Chanel also quoted “Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury”. Find comfort first.
Natural therapies work as well: Drink a lot of water. Water helps in so many ways to make you look good and feel you healthy. It will help to glow your skin naturally. Be confident: Confidence is a key for good looks and personality. No matter how much you try to look best but without the fine confidence level, you won’t look good. Always set your confidence at a good level because when you will have confidence in yourself others will have too. A good way to build self-confidence and learn to look good in your eyes is to stand in front of the mirror and assure yourself first that you look good. Sounds like awkward? But if you take out time to convince yourself that you look good then it will easier to convince people easily.
Positive attitude: Positive attitude has as much importance as your physical appearance. Keep smiling and maintain an eye contact while talking to other people. These are the sign of positive attitude. Your attitude is visible in your every single move from speaking, walking to moving. Diet and exercise: Diet and exercise have the important part for looking good. If you want to lose a little extra weight or want to gain some, you need to focus on your diet and exercise according to your wish. Never starve yourself because starving yourself is bad for health and can even damage you. Stay well hydrated and eat nutritious foods so that your weight, skin, hair and overall body look best.
Get good sleep: How will you look fresh and happy if you do not get enough sleep? So get plenty of sleep every night to reduce the dark circle below your eyes. Getting enough sleep will help you to make a cheerful appearance.
Besides all these points there are certain things in our regular schedule which are must to follow. Like
1. Clean your face properly. First, you need to understand nature of your skin. If you have dry skin, wash your face once a day instead of twice. If you have oily skin, wash your face twice or more than twice a day.
2. Wash your hair regularly but not daily. Washing your daily or more than once in the day will make it dry. Use shampoos, conditioners and other hair care products which are suitable for your hair type.
3. Bath regularly. While taking care of face and hair regularly how can we miss to take care of our body? Bath every day with warm soap or a shower gel. Bathing will help you to freshen up your mood. Applying lotion right after your shower will lock in more moisture.
4. Shave as required. Facial hair is the issue for both man and women but man can show style with his facial hair while for women it’s a big disaster. Make sure to handle your facial hair regularly ladies. For a man, little bit trim can give you ordinary look.
5. Maintain good dental hygiene. Brush your teeth at least twice a day to keep your smile healthy and happy. Remember, physical appearance is not everything. Looking good is not all about clothes and skin. The mental appearance which includes the positive attitude, self-confidence is also very important.