Here are 25 meaningful things you can start doing for your significant other. It all starts with you, put some effort and time in other to get the result that you are dreaming of.
1. Sneak a sexy note into the pocket of his/her pants.
2. Buy him/her something quirky that shows how well you know him/her.
3. Leave a note on your pillow when you’re not there.
4. Buy a little gift and surprise him/her at the end of a long week.
5. Go hiking together.
6. Take a trip to the beach.
7. Watch the sun set or rise together from your backyard or nearby park.
8. Try an activity that he/she loves that you don’t usually do together.
9. Take a shower together.
10. Introduce him/her to your best friends; Actions speak louder than words.
11. Take him/her home to meet your family; Actions speak louder than words.
12. Brag about him/her to his/her friends.
13. Declare a day of the week “your” day. Always spend that day together, even if you just snuggle on the couch together.
14. Get his/her oil changed and brakes checked.
15. Brag about him/her to his/her friends.
16. Have a talk about the future and let him/her know that he/she is a part of it (even if you’re married, this is a nice reminder).
17. Buy a calendar and fill it with important dates (our first dinner together, our three-year anniversary, etc.).
18. Try an activity that he/she loves that you don’t usually do together.
19. Recreate your first date; then recall all the feelings you had for each other that very first night.
20. Book a couple’s massage.
21. Plan a romantic getaway to a bed and breakfast.
22. Dedicate a day to the one you love; plan a day filled with his/her favorite things.
23. Take a drive together; car trips provide some of the best time for talking one-on-one.
24. Snuggle after sex; even if you are tired.
25. Take a late-night, hand-in-hand stroll around your neighborhood.